Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Win FREE stamps!

I am giving away a brand new, die cut, unmounted stamp set this month - Itty Bitty Buds (hostess level 2 ) and some assorted 1 yard pieces of ribbon. Everyday this month I will also be posting a card or project sample featuring a retired set here on my blog. All you have to do to be entered to win this stamp set and ribbon is leave a comment on any of the June entries. The more entries you comment on, the more entries you will receive in the contest. I will randomly choose a winner June 30th.

In addition, anyone who places an on-line order through my SU! website this June will receive 5 entries into the contest. So, be sure to check out my blog daily, and if you see something you like you can contact me or place an on-line order. Remember these stamp sets are gone for good as of June 30th.

Good Luck and Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea, Leah! I'll be commenting on some for sure....