Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Open House Specials

My catalogue shipment has arrived and it is beautiful! I can't wait to share with you the gorgeous catalogue full of new product, exciting samples and some entirely new product lines!!! If you haven't already - please RSVP for my New Catlague Open House on Wednesday, July 8th from 7:00-9:00 pm . There is no cost for this event, but I do need to know how many people are attending so I can prepare make'n'takes and snacks.

Special #1 (announced June 17th):
BRING A FRIEND who is new to me, and each of you get 3 Extra Doorprize Tickets! Be sure to let me know you are bringing a guest, so that there is a make ‘ n’ take for them!

Special #2 (announced today June 24th):
All orders for $100+ placed at the Open House (or e-mailed to me prior to the Open House) will receive FREE SHIPPING!


Happy Stampin'!

Leah

No comments: