Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The New Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book/Catalogue has Officially Launched!

The new Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalogue has just been launched, so it's time to sit down and start working on those wish lists!

You can order on-line through my website or e-mail me with your new catalogue order now.

And just in case a new catalogue wasn't enough - Stampin' Up! has also released a new Decor Elements line, with some fabulous new vinyl art designs that will blow you away.
If you are in the Coquitlam/Port Moody area you are also welcome to drop by on February 8th for my New Catalogue Open House (e-mail me for details). I'll be having a free make'n'take, card sample ideas, retired product for sale, and door prizes. I'd love to see you so come on by!

No comments: