Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Basket of Treats


I found Valentine coloured candy corn at Thrifty's this week, so couldn't resist making up a little basket of treats for my husband, John (candy corn is his favourite - but usually only available at Halloween).

I used Real Red DSP, A Happy Heart stamp set, and my Baskets & Blooms die in the Big Shot. I did have to get a bit creative for the tag. I stamped the images, cut it 1.5" rectangle and then ran it through until the top had cut, then reversed it so I could keep the long tag. Then I rounded the bottom corners. It was much easier than that all sounds. For a final touch I punched out some flowers and added them to the basket with a rhinestone brad.


If you want to know more or to give the Big Shot a try please contact me. I love showing how this amazing tool works.

No comments: