Friday, December 12, 2008

Card Swap

In late November I particpated in a card swap with fellow demonstrators at Pam Lee's Team Canada Christmas party. Everybody made beautiful cards to swap, so I thought I would share them with you. Sorry, I don't have a photo of the card I made. Hope you enjoy these, if you have questions about how they were made just contact me.

stamped by Pam Lee (cased from Caroline Lebel)
*****
stamped by Kathleen
*****
stamped by Mary Kent
*****
stamped by Tanya Czens
*****
stamped by ? (no name on it, and my brain is mush today - sorry)
*****
We also made two great gift card holders (below) as a make'n'take. It was a fun evening.

1 comment:

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Ahhh... Pam did a super job on that card (and the others are cute too!). Thanks for the shout out :)