Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a fabulous New Year`s Eve. In 2010 I am making a few resolutions and one of them is to update my blogs more regularly. So, if I can stick to my plan you should see more inspiration posted here. I am going to start slowly - 1 post every 2 weeks, but hope to bump that to every week by the summertime. Here is your first project of 2010. Enjoy.
Stamps
Good Neighbors*
Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper
Kraft card stock
Old Olive card stock
Whisper White card stock
Welcome Neighbor Designer Series paper pad*

Ink
Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories
Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
Linen thread
Stampin' Dimensionals
1/16" Circle punch
1-1/4" Circle punch
Sizzix Big Shot
Mini Milk Carton Bigz L die**

No comments: