Monday, November 16, 2009

Stampin' Inspiration

Last week I went to a Workshop Wow meeting with other demos from the lower mainland. As part of our monthly get togethers we always have a swap. Here are a few of the great swaps and demos from the evening.










There were some other great projects using the shimmer paints (my photos of that did not turn out though - you could see the gorgeous shimmer), an adorable Santa bag, and some sparkly ornaments. I couldn't wait to get into my stamp room and try some of these techniques myself.

If you would like information on how to create any of these projects or you would like to be a part of these great monthly swaps, see wonderful demonstrations and have a fun time with a great group of ladies contact me for more information.
Happy Stampin'!
Leah

No comments: